Saturday, April 05, 2008

Bean is Growing


Here we are at 33 weeks. Bean continues to grow and grow and grow. We're taking on the egg shape now. People at work continually ask me when I am due and they are shocked when I say I have seven more weeks to go. I walked into a 5th grade classroom this week and one of the students looked at me with great concern and asked, "Does your stomach hurt?" Bean has begun his descent which means in some ways I am more comfortable now. This week my school gave me a surprise baby shower where I received more gifts than I could ever imagine from many people I do not even know very well. It was touching. They usually throw the shower on the Mom to Be's last day of work but they had mine early thinking I might not make it. What do we make of this? Are these signs that Bean really might arrive early? For his health sake, I hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home