Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Camera Shy


Here are the latest pictures of our little Bean from my unexpected ultrasound. The nurse practitioner I saw had written a note to repeat ultrasound at next appointment, but she didn't date it. She wasn't sure when or why she wrote it, so I ended up with a surprise ultrasound on Monday. We were able to see the things that we couldn't last time and everything seems to be fine. He was very active during the scan, so it was difficult to get decent pictures. I got to see him put his finger in his eye, ear, and mouth. I think the first picture is his finger in his open mouth. The second one is him grabbing his foot. The third one is his face pressed up against my side.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Hanscom said...

Wow, we are so excited for "Bean's" arrival.

8:50 AM  
Blogger The Green Family said...

He is SO handsome, Kimberly!! ;-) I can't wait to meet him.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home