Sunday, August 03, 2008

During my 9th and 10th weeks I...



slept in my crib.
went to the doctor and weighed 12 pounds 8 ounces and grew to 23.5 inches (75th percentile).
rolled to my side from my back.
practiced my language skills a lot with Mommy.
started grabbing Mommy's hair.
threw my rattles.
invented a sure way to get my thumb in my mouth-drag my hand down from my forehead until my thumb lands in there.
really enjoyed my Giddy Up and Go Gym (thanks Andrea).
grew more hair.
lifted my head up 90 degrees while on my stomach.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gracie said...

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HIM THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell that I'm excited?! :)

Love ya!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home